Skip to main content
Wikispaces Classroom is now free, social, and easier than ever.
Try it today.
Pages and Files
10th Grade Art
10th Grade Engineering
10th Grade Foreign Language
10th Grade Language Arts
10th Grade Math
10th Grade Music
10th Grade Science
10th Grade Social Studies
10th Grade Special Education
10th Grade Technology Education
10th Grade Vocational Education
11th Grade Social Studies
11th Grade Art
11th Grade Engineering
11th Grade Foreign Language
11th Grade Language Arts
11th Grade Math
11th Grade Music
11th Grade Science
Add "All Pages"
Cloud-Based Storage Apps
storage cloud-based apps ipad
Storage is the cloud is becoming very popular with mobile device not having USB ports.
Dropbox shares and sync file online to multiple computers.
Free (up to 2 GB)
Size matters: Get a FREE 50 GB lifetime account for file storage and sharing through Dec. 2, 2011. To get your automatic upgrade, download the Box app on your iPhone or iPad and register or sign in to your account - it's that easy. Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere – letting you easily store files online, send big files fast, access content on-the-go, and collaborate with others. Box for iPhone and iPad lets you:
• View files directly on your iPhone and iPad
• Share files easily with a link
• Upload photos to your Box account (iPhones only)
• Open files in other apps installed on your device, like Documents to Go and GoodReader (iPads only)
• Secure content with file-level encryption, a four-digit passcode and automatic logout when the app is closed
• Project files from Box to a TV, LCD monitor or projector via AV Out (iPads and iPhone 4S only); wirelessly stream content using AirPlay (iPad 2 and iPhone 4S only)
• Wirelessly print to AirPrint-enabled printers (iPads only)
iCloud is so much more than a hard drive in the sky. It makes it quick and effortless to access just about everything on the devices you use every day. iCloud automatically and
stores your content so it's always available to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. It gives you access to your music, apps, latest photos, and more from whichever device you happen to be using. And it keeps your email, contacts, and calendars up to date across all your devices. No syncing required. No management required. In fact, no anything required. iCloud does it all for you.
When you sign up for iCloud, you automatically get 5GB of free storage. And that’s plenty of room, because of the way iCloud stores your content. Your purchased music, apps, books, and TV shows, as well as your
, don’t count against your free storage. Since your mail, documents, Camera Roll, account information, settings, and other app data don’t use as much space, you’ll find that 5GB goes a long way. And if you need more storage, you can easily purchase a
right from your device.
Get Anytime-Anywhere access to you're most important documents by connecting you're iPhone or iPad to PaperPort Anywhere. PaperPort Anywhere is a free cloud based file management service that allows you to access, create and share documents anytime-anywhere from any web enabled device.
Imagine you go to sign up you're son or daughter for a sports activity and you forgot their health records at home. Or maybe you're visiting your accountant and unexpectedly need last year’s tax return. You might even want to capture and store you're receipts while traveling using the camera on your phone. With PaperPort Anywhere the documents you need are always a click away using a web browser or mobile device.
With PaperPort Anywhere you can:
• Upload and download documents from the
web or mobile device
• Share files and folders with others
both privately and publicly
• Capture and crop documents using the
camera on your phone
• Set document reminders on your mobile
device to help you stay organized
• Assemble multiple images into
multi-page PDF documents on you're mobile
• Browse and search documents and folders
• Quick access to recent/favorite
• Add comments to documents
• Access your documents using you're favorite web browser
Apps the link to Storage Locations
WebDAV client for iOS (iPad, iPhone and iPod). Download files and store them locally on the iPhone. View .doc, .xls, .pdf, .mp4 and other supported file types.
Open documents in other applications
Save attachments from emails and upload them to your WebDAV server
Forward downloaded documents by email, and upload images from the photo gallery or camera.
Stream Video and Music straight from the server.
Access your files, music, and photos with your mobile device. Open and view presentations and documents, stream media, and show off photos stored on your My Book Live personal cloud storage.
Make your iPad work for you.
The WD 2go mobile app supports most major file types including Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Apple Keynote, and more. So you can pull up that presentation and show it off on your iPad in 1024 x 768 resolution.
Stream without limits.
Stream a variety of media file formats, including MP3, MOV, MP4, and M4V. Now your media is your own.
• Western Digital My Book Live personal cloud storage connected to the Internet.
• Your device access code generated by your My Book Live.
• iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with OS 4.x or later.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"