Skip to main content
Wikispaces Classroom is now free, social, and easier than ever.
Try it today.
Pages and Files
10th Grade Art
10th Grade Engineering
10th Grade Foreign Language
10th Grade Language Arts
10th Grade Math
10th Grade Music
10th Grade Science
10th Grade Social Studies
10th Grade Special Education
10th Grade Technology Education
10th Grade Vocational Education
11th Grade Social Studies
11th Grade Art
11th Grade Engineering
11th Grade Foreign Language
11th Grade Language Arts
11th Grade Math
11th Grade Music
11th Grade Science
Add "All Pages"
Podcast Creation Apps
Podcast Creation apps iPAD
Podcasting has many facets fo using ipads. The ipad can be the recording device featuring the USB camera connection kit. It can used as a teleprompter, displaying scrolling text. There are apps that can turn the iPAD into a sound effects board. Finally, the iPAD can be used to create the music for intros and breaks during the podcast.
Audio Recording Apps
Audiolio allows you to bookmark locations in all of your audio, and associate notes and images with the bookmarks you create.
You can use audio you record in the app itself or select items from your iPod library.
- Quickly and easily create bookmarks in audio
- Record audio
- Access existing audio from iPod library
- Bookmark your audio with timestamps, captions, notes, and pictures
- Create drawings for your bookmarks with the Sketch Pad
- Share your bookmarks via Dropbox, Email, or iTunes File Sharing
- Share your bookmarks in the following formats: PDF, text file, or Audiolio's own file format
- Instantly share your bookmarks with other Audiolio users using the Audiolio file format
- Share your own recordings as .m4a
- Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
- Use a USB external microphone for high-quality recordings (requires iPad Camera Connection Kit).
WaveRecorder allows you to record lectures, notes, or even podcasts as easy as never before!
Colorfully visualizing your sound environment, WaveRecorder saves all sounds that fall into the microphone, while you enjoy his work. Simultaneously, you can type text notes, that will allow you to listen to your audio and read text interpretation of your recording - ideal for lectures! WaveRecorder even autosaves your text every minute!
Notes can be downloaded to your computer through the built-in function Web Access, bypassing iTunes, using any computer with Wireless network support.
- Record and play audio with multitasking - even in background
- Remote Controls support - record and play, pause and continue recording/playing audio using your headphones Remote controls or iPod controls.
- Trim recorded audio with visual controls
- Mail audio right out of the app
- Autostart recording feature with app lanuch (you can activate it in Settings app)
- Beautiful visualizations
- Save text notes and audio notes simultaneously
- Autosaving text notes every minute
- Audio notofications when you start, pause or stop recording
- Upload your notes to your Dropbox
- Web Access to your notes using any web browser
- Short launch time and fast work
Rec Pad provides a simple way to record what you read from a prepared reading transcript. It is suitable for people who make podcasts or vodcast, or record sound/video resources for any other purposes.
- Record m4a format files which are ready to import to iTunes Library or publish online
- Record H.264/AAC encoded video which are ready to import to iTunes Library or publish online
- Display reading transcripts while recording
- Manage recorded files such as playing, re-recording, deleting, or exporting
- Import reading transcripts from email attachments or other apps like Dropbox
- Support .pdf, .doc, .htm, .html, .txt, .rtf format of reading transcripts
- Export recorded files via email or "Open In ..." methods
- Export recorded files via iTunes File Sharing function
Garage Band for iPad
GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a full range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record, or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share.
Play your iPad like a musical instrument.
• Perform on dozens of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard.
• Tap out beats from the seat of acoustic and electronic drum kits.
• Recreate legendary guitar rigs on your iPad with 9 amps and 10 stompbox effects.
• Record your voice using the built-in microphone, and apply fun sound effects.
• Use the Sampler to create an instrument from sounds you record, then play them on a keyboard.
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments.
• Tap chords to instantly create keyboard grooves with the Smart Keyboard.
• Strum chords on acoustic and electric Smart Guitars, or trigger fingerpicking patterns for popular chords.
• Groove with an onscreen electric or upright Smart Bass by tapping on chords.
• Drag drum instruments onto a grid to create your own beats with the Smart Drums.
Create a song anywhere you go.
• Arrange and mix your song with up to eight tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops.
• Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play.
• Use the Mixer to fine-tune each track’s volume – solo or mute any track, or adjust pan, reverb, and echo.
• Use over 250 professionally prerecorded loops as a backing band to your song.
Share your songs.
• Email songs right from your iPad (AAC).
• Export your song and add it to the iTunes library on your Mac or PC.
• Send a project to your Mac and open it in GarageBand to continue refining your song.
WAY more than a "voice recorder"... whether you just want to recall a conversation later, or are serious about capturing the sounds around you, Griffin iTalk is the app you need for your iPAD.
Your recordings are saved for replay on your iPhone or iPAD, and you can use iTalk Sync (a free download available at
) to drag-and-drop them as high-quality AIFF files to your computer over a Wi-Fi connection.
User-centric features include:
- Choose from Good/Better/Best quality levels.
- Pause/resume and append to existing recordings on the fly.
- Append text notes to your recordings for later reference.
- The one-button recording interface is designed for quick, easy operation in the field, and simple management of your recordings.
iRecorder is designed as a powerful and elegant solution for any recording/audio capture needs you may have. Whether you are a doctor, businessman, student, musician, or just want to keep an audio log about anything, You will find iRecorder both easy to use efficient.
- Record Anything, anywhere, at any time. Entries are tagged and sorted by date.
- Ability to edit titles of your recordings, pause, scrub through recordings, and delete the ones you no longer need.
- Interface is elegant, with helpful tips and hints. Learning to use the Application has never been so easy!
- While recording, visualizer shows Volume levels of the audio.
Use your Apple iPad as a professional teleprompter for location reporting, corporate video productions, info-mercials, video blogs, podcasts and all types of public event speaking.
Smooth Scrolling – in both landscape or portrait modes, with mirrored or standard text alignments.
Fast Script Download to i-Prompt software via simple email or document cut and paste text copying.
Instant Script Editing and Timing – use i-Prompt’s in-built text editor for those last minute changes to content and timing.
On Air is a simple teleprompter app for iPad. We’ve created On Air because we needed a teleprompter app, and most of the options out there were too expensive or had too many bells and whistles. On Air will smoothly scroll your script, and store as many scripts as you need. Settings are saved with each script.
With On Air you can choose font color, font size, scroll speed, background color, and toggle a 3 second countdown.
Sound Effect Apps
DJ SoundBox includes popular sounds like: EXPLOSION, AIR HORN, SIRENS, BUZZER, LAUGH TRACK, APPLAUSE, WHISTLE, AIRPLANE, RACE CAR, GUN BLAST, BELLS, PLUS MANY MORE
In addition to this AMAZING SOUND PACKAGE, DJ SoundBox also features:- 34-KEY PLAYABLE DIGITAL TOUCH PIANO w/ HIGH FIDELITY SAMPLES- 16-SAMPLE MPC STYLE DRUM MACHINE- 16 HIGH QUALITY MELODY / INSTRUMENT LOOPS- CLEAR RESPONSIVE INTERFACE / DESIGN THAT TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW IPAD SCREEN!
Soundboard for iPAD
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"