Try Wikispaces Classroom now.
Brand new from Wikispaces.
Pages and Files
10th Grade Art
10th Grade Engineering
10th Grade Foreign Language
10th Grade Language Arts
10th Grade Math
10th Grade Music
10th Grade Science
10th Grade Social Studies
10th Grade Special Education
10th Grade Technology Education
10th Grade Vocational Education
11th Grade Social Studies
11th Grade Art
11th Grade Engineering
11th Grade Foreign Language
11th Grade Language Arts
11th Grade Math
11th Grade Music
11th Grade Science
Add "All Pages"
Screen Recording Apps
ipad screen recording apps
Screen recording has become a very popular way to share how to instructions on the web. For the iPAD, screen recording revolves around whiteboards and the iPAD 2 adds the capability of video recording with the device's built-in camera.
Showme Interactive Whiteboard
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s a radically intuitive app that anyone will find extremely easy to use, regardless of age or background.
- Begin recording your ShowMe as soon as you open the app—no need to navigate complicated menus
- Drop images from your photo library to write over or around
- Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
Explain Everything is an easy-to-use design tool that lets you annotate, animate, and narrate explanations and presentations. You can create dynamic interactive lessons, activities, assessments, and tutorials using Explain Everything's flexible and integrated design. Use Explain Everything as an interactive whiteboard using the iPad2 video display.
Explain Everything records on-screen drawing, annotation, object movement and captures audio via the iPad microphone. Import Photos, PDF, PPT, and Keynote from Dropbox, Evernote, Email, iPad photo roll and iPad2 camera. Export MP4 movie files, PNG image files, and share the .XPL project file with others for collaboration.
Explain Everything was designed for use in educational, business, and entertainment settings.
Educreations Interactive Whiteboard
Educreations turns your iPad into a recordable whiteboard. Creating a great video tutorial is as simple as touching, tapping and talking. Explain a math formula... Create an animated lesson... Add commentary to your photos... Diagram a sports play...
With voice recording, realistic digital ink, photo imports, and simple sharing through email, Facebook or Twitter, now you can broadcast your ideas from anywhere.
TEACH WHAT YOU KNOW
• Help students with homework by working through an example problem.
• Put your lessons on the web so students can watch them before and after class.
• Tutor someone from afar.
• Showcase your video tutorials on educreations.com and share your knowledge with the world.
• Add your commentary to famous works of art.
• Diagram football plays, John Madden style.
• Record and replay your voice, handwriting and drawings
• Add photos from the iPad camera, Photo Albums or Dropbox
• Animate images by dragging them around while recording
• Pause and resume recording anytime
• Create multiple whiteboard pages
• Undo and redo your actions
• Choose from 10 different ink colors
• Create a free account on educreations.com and choose who can view your lessons
• Share your lessons via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Embed your lessons on your blog or website
Knowmia Teach is a new free lesson planning and recording tool for teachers and their students. It helps you create short video lessons on any subject and publish them on Knowmia.com so students, other teachers and the public can find them. Knowmia Teach makes it easy to bring in visual aids from multiple sources, organize them in steps (like slides in a presentation) and use your own voice and fingers to bring your lesson to life. You can design each step in the lesson, record illustrations as you draw them, and create sophisticated animation sequences with a simple stroke of a finger. We also give you the ability to describe your lesson in a way that makes it simple for anyone who is interested in the subject to find your video.
Main features include:
• Build your lesson out of smaller steps (like slides) so it's easy to manage and organize your lesson
• Create each step of your lesson on a separate whiteboard so you can seamlessly introduce new concepts
• Record everything that you do on the whiteboard as well as your voice and video to create the lesson step-by-step
• Use the shape tool to quickly draw common shapes
• Type text with any font/size directly on the whiteboard
• Import images, graphics or video clips from the iPad's media library and built-in camera - or paste in any image of your own
• Draw freely with multiple pen widths and a highlighter mode
• Use the pointer tool to attract attention to anything on the whiteboard while recording it
• Publish the complete lesson to Knowmia.com with a touch of a button
• Secure lesson creation and publishing for students
Doodlecast Pro is the easiest way to create presentations on your iPad. The app records your voice as you draw to create quick presentations. Doodlecast Pro saves videos to the camera roll making it easy to import them into popular video editors or presentation tools such as iMovie, Keynote, or iBooks Author. Perfect for teachers, students, business people and anyone needing an elegant way to share ideas.
Rich feature set:
• Multiple brush and pointer styles
• Control over colours, line weight and opacity
• Import custom background artwork
• Multiple undo and redo
• Save videos and images directly to your photo album
• Built-in support for sharing via e-mail and YouTube
Doodlecast Pro helps you create and share videos for a range of purposes:
• Prepare lessons to share with your students.
• Create video school reports on your favourite topic.
• Provide feedback on visual designs, layouts, or charts.
• Annotate charts and graphs for business presentations.
• Capture mind maps and notes during brainstorming sessions.
• Create fun animated messages to send to friends and family.
DoodleCast for Kids
The Doodlecast For Kids App comes with more than 20 drawing prompts – simple questions designed to give kids a starting point. Kids can choose from one of the prompts or start a drawing from scratch. The app records the entire drawing process along with audio from the microphone to create videos up to three minutes long. The videos are as fun to watch as they are to create and Doodlecast makes it easy to share them with friends and families.
The Doodlecast For Kids App is a fun creative activity, but it is also a valuable teaching aid. Families can use the app for everything from practicing counting and letters to talking about feelings.
iRecord Board HD
Are you dreaming of recording your every single drawing on a Board and then replaying it? Here a fantastic Board is coming, it’s Record Board! You can get signature from Super Star and then replay it to know how they sign it; Also you can simplify stick figure teaching work by recording every steps.
ReplayNote is an app that records your writing and voice, then converts it to YouTube video. (screencast)
You can create a video and share it just by clicking a few buttons.
It is quite easy to create educational videos using ReplayNote. Or you can record meetings, or you can ask questions or explain something which cannot be easily expressed with text.
The interface is very intuitive, so just try a few minutes to get used to ReplayNote.
ReplayNotes for Kids
Draw pictures while recording your voice and watch its replay on YouTube.
Mom and dad can read a story book by their own voice with pictures. Kids love to watch it again and again. And even more kids will make their own stories that parents can watch whenever they want. This is a new way of creating and share stories.
Kids also use this app as a drawing tool and parents can understand how they are doing because it records all the sound at the same time and replay it at the same speed as they draw.
A simple doodling board, markers, and one-click sharing tools make spreading your ideas and know-how easy and fun!
Just - Record It. Sketch It. Share It. - to create a sharable, replay-able video that tells your story clearly.
1. Touch RECORD to capture your touch interactions and audio instructions on a plain background, or an image from your iPad camera roll.
2. SKETCH out your ideas and talk the viewer through the "how" and "why" of it all.
3. Stop and SHARE your video snack to ScreenChomp.com to generate a simple web link you can paste anywhere - or - post it to Facebook with one-click!
STUDENTS: Help each other with homework and work together on projects.
TEACHERS: Tutor kids while away from school, or record a few tips to send home with them.
MENTORS: Tutor youngsters from afar, without buying desktop recording software.
KIDS: Share doodles and ideas with friends.
Board Cam transforms your iPad 2 in an enhanced document camera that allows you to record video tutorials using the iPad 2 camera. You can paint, use pointers and display labels superimposed over the camera video output.
Just select between voice or muted recording modes and tap the record button to start recording your video. Record spoken instructions and highlight them with multiple laser pointers, labels and drawings. When you have finished recording, the video will be waiting for you in the devices's photo album and ready to be shared or played.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"