Skip to main content
Get your Wikispaces Classroom now:
the easiest way to manage your class.
Pages and Files
10th Grade Art
10th Grade Engineering
10th Grade Foreign Language
10th Grade Language Arts
10th Grade Math
10th Grade Music
10th Grade Science
10th Grade Social Studies
10th Grade Special Education
10th Grade Technology Education
10th Grade Vocational Education
11th Grade Social Studies
11th Grade Art
11th Grade Engineering
11th Grade Foreign Language
11th Grade Language Arts
11th Grade Math
11th Grade Music
11th Grade Science
Add "All Pages"
iPAD Fluency Apps
ipad fluency apps
iPAD fluency describes the ability to use the device to effectively and efficiently. Being to using the iPAD to be able to communicate an idea while switching between apps. This idea means being able to switch between apps and accessing the files from one device. The idea is to use on app to gather items to input in to another app to create content, and go to another app to upload it from others to access it.
1. Gather images and Videos
Mobile Fotos lets you browse and upload to Flickr, including finding photos taken near your current location, playing videos* and GPS location and EXIF in uploads.
• Upload full resolution photos to Flickr, including background uploading and upload later, EXIF data and GPS location
• Upload and watch videos*
• Multiple Flickr accounts
• Swipe & pinch full-screen photos similar to the built-in Photos app.
• View where a photo was taken on a Map.
• BROWSE all of your own photos, your contacts' photos and any other public photos, including favorites, tags, sets, groups, interesting photos and more.
• BACKGROUND UPLOAD QUEUE. Upload any photo from your saved photos or take a new photo with your iPhone's camera. Adds EXIF information and GPS location.
• NEARBY photo search to find photos other people have taken around your location. View where a photo was taken on a MAP.
• CACHING makes accessing your Flickr photos as quick as possible.
• TWITTER integration with all of your favourite Twitter applications or the built-in web browser.
★ Displays a new photo from your public flickr photostream, your flickr.com favourites, or a custom flickr search every minute
★ For a faster display, the app can change photos every 30, 15, or 10 seconds instead of just on the minute - and with Instaswitch™, photos change instantly with no delay
★ Can also be used with other people's public flickr photostreams, such as family members
★ Since it uses your public photos, you never have to enter your flickr.com password, and it will never show private images - it's safe and secure
★ Works with both free and pro flickr accounts
★ Start with the latest photo in your feed - great for viewing photos you've uploaded to flickr but not yet sync'd to your iPad or iPhone
★ Or start at a random photo and enjoy a trip down memory lane
★ Or show every photo at random and jump through time!
★ Choose between High Quality HD display and faster data-saving Non-HD quality. HD mode shows your photos in stunning detail on the iPad and on Retina displays
★ Supports VGA and AV out via Apple cables for connecting your iPad to a TV, monitor, or projector!
2. Drawing images
3. Editing images
Filterstorm contains a suite of powerful tools including curves manipulation, color correction abilities, noise reduction, sharpening, vignetting, and black and white conversion fine-tuning. It also includes the powerful ability to apply any of the available filters by brush, color range, and gradient.
• Ability to apply adjustments to entire image, by brush, gradient, color range, vignette, or selecting opacity.
• Send images via Email, FTP, Flickr, and Dropbox
• Export images up to 22MP (iPad2) or 7.5MP (iPad/iPhone 4)
• Save edits as automations to apply to other images
• Curves: Luminance, RGB, Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
• Adjust brush size, softness, and opacity
• Color balance
• White point picker
• Text tool
• Black and white fine-tuning
• 30-step Visual History
• Cropping, with the ability to specify aspect ratio
• Scaling/Scale to Fit
• Rotation & Image Straightening
• Add Borders
• Combine multiple exposures
• Tone map (Simulated HDR)
• Noise reduction
• Add noise
• Clone Tool
• EXIF support for JPEG and some RAWs
Be creative and use the photos from your photo album or iPhone camera and create your own personal comic strips. You can even create cool strips that look like film-rolls!
Add text balloons and boxes where you want and customize the font, colors and opacity and size. Add stickers and other content to add more spice to your stories.
Once you have finished your masterpiece you can save it to your photo album, email it to your friends, upload it to Facebook, Flickr or create a Tweet with Twitter and Twitpic -- All from within Strip Designer.
While you design the strips, you can freely pan and zoom to manipulate even the smallest details. Photos can be scaled, zoomed and rotated to get just the right placement.
Live. Create. Share. ComicStrip - CS is the only photography app with Facebook photo tagging!
You can DRAG theTAIL of the BUBBLE to any position on the screen
Bubbles AUTOMATICALLY RESIZE to the amount of text you write
Use 2 finger pinch to zoom and rotate
Double tap on pictures and stickers to delete them
TiltShift Generator lets you apply radical depth-of-field effects to your photos. By throwing out of focus things that ought to be in focus, scenes appear as if in miniature. Confused?Check out the screenshots below for a taste of what's possible!
While the cool linear and radial depth-of-field effects are the reason you need this app, TiltShift Generator does a whole lot more. You can adjust the color saturation, brightness and contrast, as well as applying vignetting for an authentically lo-fi lens look.
Photoshop.com Mobile for iPhone lets you quickly and easily edit and share your photos with simple gestures directly on your iPhone. Photoshop.com Mobile is like having your entire photo and video library in your pocket without wasting your phone's valuable storage space.
CameraBag now takes full advantage of the iPad with a re-imagined interface, increased resolution, and innovative new features. The addictive Vary button offers a new take on the current filter each time it's pressed, for infinite versions of each filter. It's like telling CameraBag "Try the same look but make it a little different this time." iPad users also get to mix and match aspect ratio and border styles across filters for fresh new looks.
Transform a scene into a miniature world. This application simulates a tilt-shift lens that tricks your mind into viewing a photo as a miniature scene like a model railroad for example. Focus on a linear or elliptical region in the image with visual guides and interactively adjust the amount of blur for maximum effect. Increase color saturation, contrast or brightness to increase the toy model look. Create a nice bokeh effect with the lens blur filter in night scene photos.
Blooming strength and threshold are adjustable. You can even choose a shaped aperture (hexagon, heart, dollar sign, etc.) if you like.
PhotoPad is a premium photo editing app designed specifically for the iPad.
PhotoPad capabilities include: Image Rotation; Image Scaling; Drawing/sketching; Paint Bucket; Color Swap; Cropping; Threshold levels; and Posterize.
4. Creating media
If you really dig video editing and want to take full control, you should get ReelDirector:
☑ High quality HD output, only re-compress when necessary, quality loss due to editing is minimal.
☑ Highly customizable text treatment - where you want it, how you want it.
☑ Unique transitions: out of focus fade, white out - 28 in total.
☑ Use your own intro and splash videos that were not recorded with iPhone.
☑ Real multitasking, renders in the background and no need to restart the whole export if interrupted.
Requirements: iPad 2, iPhone 4, or iPod touch (4th generation)
Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fast and fun moviemaking app for iPhone, iPod touch, and the amazing new iPad 2. Designed for the Multi-Touch screen, iMovie puts everything you need to tell your story at your fingertips. Browse and play projects in the stunning Marquee view. Make a movie in minutes by adding video, photos, music, and sound effects. Then give it the Hollywood treatment by adding a theme, titles, and transitions. And you can share your movie with the world – right from iMovie.
Made for Multi-Touch.
• Tap to add video, photos, music, and sound effects.
• Drag to trim the length of any clip.
• Pinch to zoom the timeline.
• Slide to scrub through your project.
• On iPad, pinch vertically to open the Precision Editor.
Build a Story
BUILD A STORY lets kids create and write, keep, read and share their own personalized storybooks!
With dozens of Storybook Themes and pre-drawn Pages to get you started -- plus *hundreds* of fun, colorful characters to select and arrange in infinite combination -- your kids' & students' imaginations are about to be unleashed like never before.
Best of all, you get to write and save all the text and dialogue you want in your Stories.
You can also Save multiple pages at once, for an entire Storybook to be read, shared and printed. ... It really is the best way to make your own storybook and bring your child's dreams to life!
Its easy and fun to use:
1) Choose from lots of Themes to get started: jungles, fairy garden, country farms, outer space and heaps more each theme has several different pages to add, to make your story as long and varied as you want.
2) With over 15 different Character Categories (like Animals, Food, Ocean Life, Furniture, Flowers and People) plus as many as 30 DIFFRENT characters in each category, the story varieties are endless.
3) Story Writing. What's truly special and unique about Build a Story is the unique Storywriting and Speech features. Describe the action going on in your tale, create dramatic flourishes and plot twists, write your own Diary, Holiday or Family memory, and let your characters speak for themselves with speech bubbles!
Designed in partnership with Stanford’s Graduate School of Education and Zeum: San Francisco’s Children’s Museum, Toontastic teaches key storytelling principles that help to promote Creativity at a young age. Toontastic’s drawing tools bring kids’ wildest ideas to life alongside virtual playsets chock full of pirates, princesses, far away galaxies, and many other characters and settings to spark the imagination. Cartoons can be shared online via ToonTube, Toontastic’s Global Storytelling Network, to help children connect to friends and family and learn about other cultures, customs, and lifestyles through stories created by their peers around the world.
Creating a Cartoon with Toontastic is as Easy as…
1. Select a scene on the Story Arc: A Setup, Conflict, Challenge, Climax, or Resolution.
2. Draw your own Setting and Characters, or custom color a Character from our collection of pirates, princesses, swashbucklers, and more.
3. Press the Start Animation button and move your characters around onscreen, telling your story through play. Toontastic will record and play back your animations and your voice as an animated cartoon.
4. Choose the music for your scene by adjusting the scene’s Emotional Energy level and plotting out the perfect Story Arc.
5. Title your cartoon and upload it to ToonTube for friends and family to see all around the world!
5. Uploading Media
Turn your personal photography into a real, full-length Comic Book! That’s right – grab a drink, sit back, and relax. Comic Creator allows you to manually insert your pictures into our fully-customizable templates for the best, most creative comic book experience on the market. Rotate, pan, zoom in, & zoom out – it’s all up to your endless imagination. Our pre-designed selection of 10 templates give you the ability to toggle and manipulate the pictures that fit your comic the best. But that’s not all. Feel free to choose from 12 different stylized bubble captions that make your story POP!.
Key Features: 10 custom comic-page layouts 12 custom caption bubbles Rotate (using 2-fingers), Zoom in/out Share: Email, Facebook, and Twitter Export multiple-page Comic via PDF
Free for 2 GB
Free for 5 GB
**Quickoffice HD Pro**
Office² HD, the most intuitive and straightforward office document tool available on the iPad, makes it easy to open, view, create and edit Word (DOC & DOCX), Excel (XLS), and now PowerPoint (PPT) files right from your iPad!
Office² HD also offers the most advanced solution for connecting you to all of your stored documents! Access your Google Docs, DropBox and MobileMe iDisk at any time, to securely open and work on any and all of your most important documents!
Creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations is also a breeze with Office² HD. Connect an external keyboard and make editing documents or spreadsheets even easier!
In addition to all of the creating and editing features, Office2 HD also stores ANY file and easily transfers it between any computer for convenient one-stop file storage, just like a USB stick!
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"